Curved Shower Curtain Track Set (59")
Circular curved aluminum shower curtain track set with a 6" projection using our KS track with patented lubrication.
Create more space in your standard size tub.
Comes 59" (straight across measurement). Can be trimmed with a standard hacksaw or...
Customize with the "custom cut box". A little larger is OK, within reason.
Drop chains are available to purchase separately.
Other L shaped, U shaped and 4 sided configurations available on our standard Shower Curtain Track listing page.
We also carry our own Oversized shower curtains with light view window and snap in liner.
These curved ceiling tracks are sleek, functional & allow you to hang curtains from floor to ceiling, a much better look in my opinion than traditional shower rods that cut off a portion of your ceiling height. I purchased grommet topped waterproof curtain panels to hang on these tracks & they worked perfectly (you can find them in varying lengths depending on your ceiling height).
What I love about these tracks?
- Curved option is a specialty & hard to find. In fact, I couldn't find these anywhere else
- Multiple color options. I bought both the gray & white, both are lovely, esp the gray with gray curtains
- Ability to order specified length
- Ability to order additional hooks & optional extenders (I needed an additional 2 hooks per curtain panel)
- Very easy to install, super lightweight for holding up & marking holes
What I didn't love?
- Price. These are a tad expensive, considering the straight ones of the same length are much cheaper
- When inserting the rolling clips onto the track, they have a tendency to tilt& go sideways. I found this out the hard way (i.e. after the track was already installed). I had to forcefully snap them back onto the track to straighten them, all the while worrying that I was going to break them. Luckily, they didn't but something to consider before installing. Make sure they are all hanging straight.
- The curve distorts actual measurements. My wall to wall measurements were exactly 59" so that's what I ordered. However, the tracks ended up being a little too long to fit between the walls without the curtains swinging too far out so I had to cut off about 1/2 - 3/4." And b/c these have to be cut at a slight angle, I had to sort of guess where to cut them. One turned out fine, the other one I cut a little too much. Also, these were not clean cuts since using a hacksaw leaves a slight rough edge. None of this was noticeable once installed, but still. Just something to consider when ordering.
Overall, a great product & I'm very happy with the end result. Gives a beautiful & modern update to a traditional tub enclosure.